Message
20:37 | Author: Baile Átha Cliath
I promissed myself at the end of my time in Dublin and afterwards to my good friend Smaro in Spain that I would write down a post in english to be read by all of my friends around the world. I know it might sound too dramatic, but it really means something to someone like me from south Brazil to leave this text written as a conexion of somehow. Most of my friends from abroad are Europeans and they are used to get in touch with people from other countries a lot more than I do. It wouldn't be fair trying to name every meaningful experience I had that brought me huge amounts of knowledge. I can only be thankful to all the people I met and somehow changed my point of view in so many different subjects - making me a better person than I was.
I've posted this piece of text before in this blog. But once again I'll paste it here because I find it beautiful - it was told by Balint, a Hungarian friend of mine:

"If you are someone that have never travelled before, you´ll probably find your hometown the best place in the world, and wouldn´t be able to call anywhere else in the world your home.
And then you decide to get yourself a little adventure to broaden your horizons by going to another city in another country. Time passes by, you feel ups and downs, but in the end you find that place good enough and set it as a place you could call your home as well.
Once again you get to know other places and, through the same process, you end up putting this new place in your list of places you could call home.
It happens over and over again and then you finaly realize that it doesn´t really matter where you go but how good you feel about yourself. Because you are your home, your body is your home, the home of your mind/soul. So as long as you know yourself and are satisfy about yourself you´ll be fine wherever you go".

Miss you all, see you around!
This entry was posted on 20:37 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comentários: